(Note in the below examples, I’m using composer in an globally installed environment.)
$ mkdir rest
$ cd rest
$ vi composer.json
The contents of the composer.json file (per intro on http://silex.sensiolabs.org/download)
$ composer install
$ mkdir web
$ cd web
$ vi index.php
The contents of index.php are per the http://silex.sensiolabs.org/doc/usage.html#bootstrap example.
$app = new Silex\Application();
Thats it! We have a sandbox to start building out more routes to handle the RESTful calls.
These are my links for April 15th from 04:49 to 09:52:
These are my links for March 20th through March 21st:
These are my links for March 25th through March 31st:
These are my links for April 13th through April 14th:
- Pixie – The Small, Simple, Site Maker. A basic cms worth a look. Admin is nice and intuitive.
- Rsync and recursion protection with .svn folders – Nabble – Samba – rsync article that is a good reference to how to merge exported files (or non-working copies of an svn manages project) back into a working copy. rsync -r –filter='P .svn' –exclude=".svn" –delete –force /src-export/folder /destination/workingcopy
- GParted – Boot partition management
These are my links for April 2nd through April 3rd:
These are my links for August 12th through August 14th:
These are my links for July 22nd from 07:03 to 07:36:
- TripIt – Organize your travel. They offer an iPhone and mobile interface as well at m.tripit.com
- FirePHP – Firebug Extension for AJAX Development. A PHP library used to send back ajax to the browser that is caught by firebug and displayed.
These are my links for July 10th from 07:13 to 07:19:
These are my links for July 1st through July 7th: